Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sales
- Purchased tickets remain the property of the Navnat Vanik Association and are a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by us.
The Navnat Vanik Association and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Navnat Vanik Association. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Navnat Vanik Association to eject you from the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or Navnat Vanik Association's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with venue).
- The venue, Navnat Vanik Association accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as attendees of the event.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
- Neither the venue, the Navnat Vanik Association shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Navnat Vanik Association are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Terms & Conditions of Hall Booking
In the interpretation of these clauses (1) the expression ‘the Association’ shall mean ‘the Navnat Vanik Association of the U.K’. (2) the term ‘Hirer’ shall refer to all joint Hirers if there are more than one. (3) all words expressed in the singular or the male gender shall where the context so requires include or refer to the plural or the feminine gender there of and vice versa.
- At all times the Association shall be deemed to be acting by or through its officials, committee member, employees or duly authorised agents and spokespersons.
- The association reserves the right to amend the scale charges and terms and conditions at any time.
- The Association (Management Committee of the Navnat Association, the staff and all authorized persons) reserves to itself an absolute and unrestricted right to enter the premises at all times for the proper supervision of the hiring and for any other purposes that it may consider fit.
- The hirer(s) must be over 18 years of age and accept(s) responsibility for being in charge and on the premises at all times of hire. The obligation and liabilities of the Hirers, if more than one, shall be joint and several.
- The Fire Brigade shall be called to any outbreak of fire, however slight, and details thereof shall be given to the Association. Fire extinguishers must be accessible at all times.
- All means of exit including fire exits from the premises must be kept free from obstruction and immediately available for instant exit.
- The Hirer shall, if preparing or heating or serving food and drink, observe all relevant food Health & Hygiene legislation and regulations. The Hirer shall ensure that no unauthorized heating appliances shall be used on the premises without the consent of the Association. Portable Liquefied Gas (LPG) heating appliances are strictly prohibited and shall not be used.
- The Hirer shall ensure that no animals (including birds) except guide dogs are brought into the premises or grounds. No animals whatsoever are to enter the kitchen area.
- No goods whatsoever are to be sold on the premises or grounds without permission of the association. The Hirer shall not carry out or permit fly posting or any other form of unauthorized advertisements for any event taking place at the premises, and shall indemnify the association against all actions, claims and proceedings arising from any breach of this condition. Failure to observe this condition may lead to prosecution.
- Terms of payment: £1000 Non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of the booking. Full Hire charges are payable 30 days prior to the date of hire.
- When full hire charges are paid, the non-refundable deposit will be converted into deposit for any damages, extra time, etc. (refundable after appropriate deductions, if any). Any excess will be rounded to an hour and charged accordingly.
- The cars must be parked in the Car Park and parking instructions should be strictly observed. All entrances and exits must be kept clear at all times.
- The hiring shall be deemed a license to occupy the premises as specified in the agreement or the booking documents. Such license shall be personal to the Hirer and shall not be assignable or transferable without the prior written consent of the Association. The Association may refuse such consent without giving any reasons.
- The Association shall be entitled to require the Hirer to limit the number of people actually present at the function to that specified in agreement or the booking documents and to remove any excess thereof. If the Hirer does not remove then, the deposit will be forfeited. Maximum 599 people in Main Hall and 150 in the Small Hall.
- Non-Vegetarian food and alcoholic drinks of any description are strictly forbidden and none such shall be permitted to be brought into or consumed on the premises and grounds. The premises shall not be used for gambling, for the showing of films or for holding any political meetings or public entertainment. No charge for admission to the premises shall be made and premises shall not in any case be open to public admission as such but only to those who are especially invited to the function for which the booking may have been made. No general invitation by means of a public advertisement or announcement shall therefore be issued by or on behalf of the Hirer. The Hirer shall ensure that any activities for children under eight years of age comply with the provisions of The Children Act 1989 and that only fit and proper persons who have passed the appropriate Criminal Records Bureau checks have access to the children (checks may also apply where children over eight and vulnerable adults are taking part in activities).
- The times stated in the agreement or the booking documents must be strictly observed. In the event of the Hirer or his authorized representative not arriving within thirty minutes of the time of commencement of the hiring, the premises may be secured and the hiring treated as cancelled. In such event no person may be admitted to or permitted to remain on the premises and Association shall not be liable to refund of the hiring charges or any part thereof.
- Where the function involves a gathering of children under the age of seventeen years, an adult must be in charge and remain on the premises throughout the period of the hire. If the function terminates sooner than specified time, the responsible adult person must remain on the premises until the care-taker or other authorized official or agent of Association arrives to lock up the premises.
- No furniture, instruments, equipments or other chattels belonging to the Hirer may be left or stored on the premises and no vehicles shall be parked on the grounds except an may be authorized by the Association.
- Nails, tacks, screws, etc. shall not be driven into any of the walls, floors, ceilings or fittings and no preparation shall be used for polishing the floors. No alteration or addition to the electrical installation shall be made.
- The Hirer shall ensure that the premises are used in an orderly manner and for the purpose only for which they are expressly hired. He shall reimburse the Association the cost of making good any damage to the premises arising from the hiring, however caused.
- The Hirer shall at the conclusion of the Hiring remove all the refuse and other materials and equipment belonging to the Hirer or his party and hand back the premises in a clean and tidy condition to the care-taker or other official or agent of the Association. The Association reserves the right to charge additional costs incurred due to the negligence of the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall ensure that no person attending or participation in the function causes any obstruction, annoyance, nuisance or commit any unlawful act whether on the premises or in the immediate vicinity thereof and that minimum of noise is made on arrival and departure, particularly late at night and early morning. The Association reserves the right to remove any such offending person from the premises using reasonable force if necessary.
- Where only part of the premises as a whole is hired, the Hirer shall ensure that his party do not encroach upon or obstruct other areas of the building s and grounds comprising of Navnat Community & Sports Centre.
- The Association shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to any goods, vehicles, chattels or effects belonging to the Hirer or members of his party (whether invited guests or gatecrashers) nor for any personal injury to or death of any such or other person present at the function from or by whatever cause nor will the Association accept responsibility for any breakdown, leakage, fire or accident rendering necessary any closure of the premises or a temporary interruption of the function or for any loss, damage, injury, repairs or renewals consequent upon or arising from any such breakdown, leakage, fire or accident. The Hirer should take insurance cover for all liabilities.
- The Association shall not be liable for the failure of gas, electricity or water supplies.
- Any kind of Fireworks or Party Poppers or Confetti Poppers are not allowed on the premises.
- Playing of Drums not allowed outside the Halls.
- The Hirer(s) should acquaint themselves with fire exits and assembly points and first aid boxes in event of emergency prior to the event. All Accidents should be recorded in the logbook.
Terms & Conditions of Website Registration
- If you wish to receive notifications, updates and newsletters by email from this website, you must first register such information as is required by us. No notifications, updates or newsletters will be sent without prior user registration.
- We will respect Your personal information in accordance with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation. All personal information which you provide will be stored on computer and will be used solely for the purpose of registration to and use of this service.
- We will send email notifications, of events and announcements, and newsletters as requested by you. We will not be held responsible or liable for the content, accuracy, timing or reliability of such notifications or newsletters. You understand that content appropriate to notifications, of events and announcements, and recent news of Navnat Vanik Association will be sent direct to your email account.
- We reserve the right to suspend the service at any time, and accept no liability for the interruption of the service, nor offer any guarantee that content will be delivered to your e-mail account at any particular time.
- All notifications, updates and newsletters distributed through the service remains Copyright Navnat Vanik Association. No re-distribution, publication, storage or reproduction of any distributed material is permitted without the written permission of Navnat Vanik Association.
- Without prejudice to any other rights which may be available to us, we reserve the right to cancel the registration of any user of the service.
- These Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time and, if such amendments are made, the amended Terms and Conditions will be placed on this page and will be binding on each user of the service.
- Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of any user name and password provided to you on registration. You shall not disclose your user name or password to any third party. You are responsible for all activities which occur under your user name and/or password. If you become aware that any third party has obtained access to your user name or password or of any unauthorised use of your user name or password, you must report such to us immediately.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law. If there is any dispute arising out of these Terms & Conditions of the service, the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.