AGM - Navnat Vanik Association
date: Sunday 21st May 2017
The next Annual General Meeting of Navnat Vanik Association (UK) will take place on Sunday 21st May 2017 at 2:15pm at the Navnat Centre. The full agenda is outlined below.
Minutes of the 2016 AGM can be found here
Financial Reports Year End 31 December 2016 can be viewed here
Executive Committee (EC) Elections
To stand for an EC postion, please complete the nomination form and submit by 7th May 2017 to the address provided on the form.
Candidates should be aware that due to our transition to a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, it is likely that next elections will be held at the 2019 AGM.
Please note all elections and rules for elections will be based on the current constitution.
NEW EC Role - Communications Officer
We also have a new position open for a Communications Officer, who will be responsible for the communicantions strategy and marketing activities of the organisation including oversight of the activities undertaken by the web and Darpan teams.
Whilst there are no pre-requisites for this role, we would encourage anyone with experience or interest in Marketing, PR or Journalism to apply. The role holder will have the freedom and flexibility to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table and to improve our interactions and messaging with our members and the wider community.
2. Opening address by the President
3. Approval of minutes of 2016 AGM held on 24 April 2016
4. Matters Arising
5. Report by General Secretary
6. Announcement of the appointment of new members to the Board of Trustees.
7. Incorporation/CIO update
8. 2016 Annual Accounts and Treasurers Report
9. Adoption of Accounts
10. Report by Board of Trustees
11. Recommendations to the incoming committee
12. Reports by subsidiary bodies
13. Any other business with the permission of the chair
14. Vote of thanks for our Hon Solicitor Mamta Parekh and Hon Auditors PSJ Alexander
15. Appointment of Chairperson for Elections
16. Dissolution of present committee
1. Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee
2. Appointment of Auditors
3. Appointment of Solicitors
4. Closing Prayers
Will be served from 1.00pm to 2.00pm
It is estimated that the meeting will conclude at around 6.00pm.
Terms & Conditions
© Copyright Masti Design 2018