- The website http://www.navnat.com is operated by The Navnat Vanik Association of the UK. (NVA)
- Copyright in the material contained in the Website belongs to NVA.
- Accordingly, unless otherwise expressly stated, no part of this Website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without NVA's prior written permission.
- NVA , NYA, Bridge, Bhagini and Vadils logo and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the Website are the trademarks of NVA.
- While NVA has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within this Website is correct, visitors should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.
- In no event whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall NVA be liable for any damages, losses, loss of data or loss of profit caused by your use or downloading of the material or the contents of the Website.
- NVA does not endorse any pages linked to the Website, nor does NVA necessarily control the contents of any linked sites and cannot therefore be responsible for their contents.
- We collect personal information from you via the membership form and e-mail addresses. We process the information for the purposes of processing your request, providing you with information about our products and services and for auditing usage of the site. Your information will only be used for sending out printed or electronic news and internal purposes of NVA. We will provide you at your request with a copy of the information we hold about you and we will modify any information that you notify us is incorrect.
- If the visitor transmits defamatory material to the NVA web site this may result in criminal and/or civil proceedings being commenced against the visitor and the visitor shall at all times indemnify NVA against all losses, expenses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs) suffered or incurred by NVA in relation thereto.
- You are granted access to the NVA web pages on condition that you accept all of the above and the application of English law and the use of the English courts to govern matters in relation to the Website. You also agree to indemnify NVA and not to hold NVA liable for the result (foreseeable or otherwise) of your actions or omissions based on material contained herein.